Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, has been on the spotlight for a while now. Many people swear by it, and the fact that apple cider vinegar is a go-to remedy for pretty much everything from weight loss to diabetes, there are a lot of positive things to be said about this shampoo. In this article, we will share Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Review with you and our other readers.
There is no dearth for shampoos in the market today. Deciding on what’s best can be hard, given that there are so many options. As a woman, your hair is pretty much your crowning glory. However, most women suffer from a whole list of hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, oily scalp, and more.
As we know, apple cider vinegar can help you with problems like these, and a good ACV shampoo can be your one-stop solution. Let’s take a look at what Wow ACV Shampoo has in store for you, and whether it is the right choice for your hair…
- Wow ACV Shampoo
- Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo benefits
- How to use Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Anti-dandruff shampoo apple cider vinegar
- Can you use apple cider vinegar as shampoo?
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Homemade
- Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner
- Where to buy Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner
- In conclusion
Wow ACV Shampoo
The Wow ACV Shampoo is a product of Wow Skin Science. Wow products specialize in providing effective, premium quality hair care and skin care.
Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo is a paraben-free and sulphate-free product. Natural apple cider vinegar is used to make this particular shampoo. Additionally, Wow ACV Shampoo is also enhanced with pure extracts from pears and apples.
It is worth noting that the Wow ACV Shampoo is packed with Ecocert Certified Bioactive ingredients. This brand also boasts that it is made from 100 per cent natural raw Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar. In addition to being sulphate-free and paraben-free, Wow ACV Shampoo is also alcohol-free.
Parabens are preservatives that are found in a wide range of lotions, deodorants, shampoos, lipsticks, and other toiletries. It is carcinogenic in nature, which means that it can cause cancer. As far as your hair is concerned, if you shampoo has parabens, then it will cause a lot of issues that are related to both your hair as well as your scalp.
Sulphates, on the other hand, pose as a foaming as well as a cleansing agent in your shampoos. It is effective in cleaning your scalp and removing dirt, oil, and grime. However, sulphates can strip your hair from its natural oils as well as the essential natural ingredients that are required for your skin.
The fact that Wow ACV Shampoo does not contain parabens and sulphates makes it a great choice for the nourishment and cleansing of your hair.
Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo benefits
Let’s look at the benefits of Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo –
- Although Wow ACV Shampoo does not contain chemical-based clarifying and foaming agents like parabens and sulphates, it can still thoroughly clean your scalp and hair.
- It also sterilises your scalp, thereby keeping dandruff, and other bacterial and fungal infections at bay.
- Parasites like lice can be treated with the help of Wow ACV Shampoo as well.
- Wow Apple cider vinegar can balance the pH levels of your hair, and maintain an optimum moisture level that is right for your scalp.
- A lot of people suffer from dryness at the tips of their hair. With the help of Wow ACV Shampoo, this can be treated.
- It has a subtle smell of fresh apples. The fragrance is not too strong and overpowering.
- The consistency of this shampoo is neither too thick not is it too thin. This makes it easier for it to spread easily across your scalp and hair.
- If your hair has been exposed to too many toxins, then this shampoo has detoxifying properties that can help reverse that.
- Wow ACV Shampoo is particularly formulated to treat hair fall. It facilitates hair growth by increasing blood circulation and stimulating your hair follicles.
- Additionally, it consists of essential nutrients like argan oil and sweet almond oil, can strengthen the roots and prevent breakage.
- It comes in a convenient bottle which has a pump. This makes it easy for you to carry around in case you are travelling, without worrying about it leaking.
- Wow ACV Shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
How to use Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
You can use Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo just like any other shampoo. The directions are as follows –
- First, make sure that your hair is completely wet. Always apply shampoo only on wet hair.
- Pour a few drops of Wow ACV Shampoo on the palm of your hand. You can decide the amount of shampoo you need, based on the length of your hair. Hair that is longer in length requires more shampoo than hair that is shorter in length. Similarly, if your hair is too oily, you might require more shampoo.
- Gently massage this into your scalp. When you massage your scalp, make sure you only use your fingertips. Avoid using your nails as this can hurt your scalp.
- Finally, rinse your hair thoroughly with water. You don’t have to repeat the process, as Wow ACV Shampoo can clean your hair well in just one wash.
Most often, people oil their hair before a hair wash. You can do this too. Follow this especially if your hair is dry and lifeless. Oiling your hair often can give your hair the nourishment it needs.
Anti-dandruff shampoo apple cider vinegar
Essentially, apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature. It has superior antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. Wow ACV Shampoo is made from 100 per cent natural apple cider vinegar. It can protect the hair from dandruff, and treat dandruff in case you are suffering from it. In fact, Wow ACV Shampoo is one of the best anti-dandruff apple cider vinegar shampoos in the market as it is also sulphate-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, and environment-friendly.
Can you use apple cider vinegar as shampoo?
Apple cider vinegar is made from the extracted juice of cider apples. It is primarily acidic in nature. Apple cider vinegar has been touted for its numerous benefits for over centuries. Weight loss, regulation of blood sugar levels, and lowering of bad cholesterol are a few health benefits that come along with consuming apple cider vinegar.
As far as hair is concerned, apple cider vinegar has been used extensively to treat dandruff, restore shine, and manage dry, untangled hair. To do this, one part raw apple cider vinegar is mixed with ten parts water and used as a hair rinse.
From beauty bloggers to healthcare professionals, many have suggested the use of apple cider vinegar as a shampoo for hair. It can balance the pH levels in your hair and facilitate hair growth.
However, a few side effects have been reported as well. Some people have complained of scalp burns. This is because apple cider vinegar is caustic in nature. When a substance is caustic in nature, it has the ability to corrode or damage any organic tissue. This way, constant exposure or direct exposure (that is when apple cider vinegar is not diluted in water and applied directly on your hair and scalp), can burn your scalp and even cause breakage of your hair, and make it brittle.
This is why it is advised to use an apple cider vinegar-based shampoo like Wow ACV Shampoo, as opposed to using raw, organic apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Homemade
In case you want to experiment with your own homemade apple cider vinegar shampoo, then you can do so while following these guidelines.
Keep in mind that apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature. As mentioned above, it also has caustic properties, which means that it can corrode and burn your scalp and cause breakage to the strands of your hair.
Additionally, apple cider vinegar as a shampoo must not be used too often, as it can cause damage to your hair and scalp, and affect that pH levels of your hair.
For making your own ACV shampoo you will need – four tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, around eight ounces of water, and a spray bottle.
Dilute the apple cider vinegar in water and transfer it into the spray bottle. Always use apple cider vinegar only in its diluted form, as using it directly will be too strong for you and damage your hair.
First, make sure you have wet your hair completely with water. Once you have done this, spray the contents of apple cider vinegar and water evenly across your hair and scalp.
Leave it for around three to five minutes. After this, rinse your hair. Make sure you have rinsed your hair and scalp thoroughly.
Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner
The function of a shampoo is to clean the scalp and hair from dirt buildup. It is worth noting that while a shampoo is for the scalp, a conditioner is ideally for the hair. It is used to improve the appearance of the hair and to help manage it. Most of the time there is friction between the strands of your hair and with the use of a conditioner, this can be avoided.
That is why it is recommended to use the Wow ACV Shampoo as well the Wow hair Conditioner as well.
The hair conditioner contains wheat protein, virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, and avocado oil. Vitamins B5 and E that are present in the conditioner can help strengthen your hair follicles and boost hair growth.
Additionally, Wow Hair Conditioner also contains amla, safflower, horse chestnut, lemon, tea tree, and rosemary extracts.
Where to buy Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner
WOW ACV Shampoo – Free from sulphates, parabens, and alcohol, this shampoo can help treat a dry scalp, dandruff, and hair fall. Buy here
Wow Hair Conditioner – Treat split ends, frizzy hair, and breakage, with Wow Hair Conditioner. This product contains certified bioactive ingredients like castor oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and virgin coconut oil. Buy here
Most of the reviews for Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner are positive. It is recommended to wash your hair around three to five times a week with this shampoo. Wow ACV Shampoo is one of the most popular paraben-free shampoos, that can cater to all hair types, especially those who support from dry hair conditions and hair fall.
It is also worth noting that like most shampoos, this one too has a few negative reviews. Some people have complained of burns or bumps on their scalp after applying this shampoo. This can be attributed to the fact that apple cider vinegar is inherently acidic in nature. This might not be suitable for a few people who have a sensitive scalp.
However, if you have no problems with apple cider vinegar, you can give Wow ACV shampoo a try and check out the results for yourself.