Would you like to make the World a Healthier Place, if your answer is yes, VitSupp.com invites you to create and submit an article on health care. We will be very happy to publish and share your views with everyone in the world.
We’re always open to guest posts from writers from all walks of life and from all over the world.
Please note the following
We sometimes get posts that are poorly written, poorly researched, or are vehicles meant to advertise another business or product. We do not accept articles from:
- Staff writers representing other businesses
- Online marketing firms
- Commercial websites that are not providing services for professional writers
- Content farms
- Individuals wanting to include affiliate links to build incoming link SEO for other companies
- Essay/academic paper/online college/research paper writing businesses
Below are several of the topics we’re interested in. If you think you have a great article in one of these areas, or you have another idea you think we’d be interested in, please contact us. (Refer to our guidelines below.) We prefer completed drafts, but if you’re not sure of the topic, feel free to ask.
- Personal health stories of how and what made a difference to you, (emotional or physical), or vice-versa
- Tips for ways individuals can stay healthy and fit
- Updates on tools, gadgets, and technology that help people live healthier lives
- Ways people can improve their comfort, and resolve health issues
- Tips for how people can deal with the emotional difficulties stemming from health issues
- How unique conditions like cancer, depression, fibromyalgia, arthritis etc can be helped through nutrition.
- Other articles dealing with emotional and physical wellness for all individuals of any age or any gender.
Guest Post Guidelines
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content to our readers.
This guideline will provide you with everything you need to know to get started with your article. Reading it will make it far more likely that your idea will be accepted.
Who Can Submit An Article?
You can! (Unless you are a spammer) Our authors are knowledgeable experienced writers so we need ideas to match the expectations of our readers.
Once you have an idea, something you want to share, then put together an outline to show us that your idea is likely to be of interest to our readers. If we like it, we can give you any help that you need as you write and revise your article.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
- Informative Articles — Longer articles really digging into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Reviews — Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- User Guides — More like instructional manuals
- How To Articles.
What Do We Not Publish?
We work with individual authors. We will research other articles published by the author on other websites.
We will immediately reject pieces which are submitted on behalf of your CEO or a nameless member of your team. If your CEO would like to write for us, great! Send them our guide and they can make contact with us in the same way as everyone else.
We do not publish articles which are an obvious attempt at content marketing.
While your experience in your company and with your product is valuable, pieces full of links to your product, or which are a walk-through of how to use your product, will be rejected.
Press releases, listicles, and product reviews talking about yourself or your products are unlikely to be interesting to us or our readers.
We do have sponsored post options for companies who would like to increase their visibility while sponsoring great content.
Again, this is not a way to post an advert, rather a way for you to put your name to some great content for our readers. Examples might be a gym sponsoring a series of articles about ab-building; a dental clinic sponsoring an article about flossing.
Contact us if you would like to discuss this.
We would much prefer to see an outline initially, rather than a complete article.
We can often help authors to refine their outline to something we can accept, when had they sent the completed piece to us, we would have rejected it.
Who Are We Publishing For?
We are publishing for the informed and educated health niche audience.
What Will We Ask Of You?
When we give your outline the green light and ask you to write an article we ask that:
- We only accept genuine, detailed and unique content. Any kind of copied content will not be accepted.
- Author must have a track record of writing great content.
- We do not accept or allow you to submit referral/affiliate links between posts.
- And we automatically give one backlink to your business website.
- Any outgoing links from the article will be monitored. Outgoing links useful to the reader and referring authority websites like NCBI, Mayoclinic, CDC, Pubmed will be allowed.
- Only guest posts related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The minimum word limit for guest posting will be decided after discussion (a minimum of 1500 words is required).
- If we accept and publish your article on Vitsupp, we will own the rights to the content. It cannot be republished on any other website or social platform.
What Will Vitsupp Do For You?
Creating great content is a two-way process:
- We have lovely, experienced editors and reviewers with specific knowledge in the subjects we cover. They will help ensure your article really hits the mark.
- Your work will be rewarded with a honorarium and full credit. (Obviously.)
- We give you a byline with your photograph and biography, so readers can find out more about you and your work.
- We will promote the article on facebook and in all our other channels.
Details About The Process
Start by getting in touch via our contact form and including:
- Your proposed outline.
- Or, if you don’t have an outline yet but want to run a topic idea by us, give us enough detail of the topic or topics you would like to explore so we can understand your ideas.
- URLs to examples of your other writing – that can be a post on your blog or a Medium article, preferably published under your name.
We reserve the right to edit blog posts, so please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.
We prefer to receive posts as Word documents, with an appropriate title and at least three subheadings. Word count can range from 700 to 2,500.
We prefer articles with appropriate sources listed at the end of the article.
Authors may include a short bio (less than 75 words), personal photo, and links to their websites, up to two social media sites, and up to two book buying sites (if you have published books).
We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post. We do promote the posts on various social media channels, though we do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
VitSupp.com reserves the right to refuse posts that don’t fit with our mission.
VitSupp.com reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a guest post without prior notice to the guest post writer.
Contact us with your submission at email@example.com
We’re always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities.