GHT Threelac Probiotic Supplement
Threelac supplies beneficial microflora to the intestinal tract for the purpose of replenishing needed friendly flora to promote intestinal health. Packaged in individual sachets with a pleasant lemon taste, Threelac fits conveniently into your active lifestyle. ThreeLac is a powerful probiotic formulation of three potent microflora Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis and Enterococcus faecalis.
Probiotics are a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalances makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of imbalance before it occurs is clearly the better alternative. Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, “natural” approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection.
Benefits of Ideal Intestinal Micro-Flora
Friendly flora perform a number of constructive functions in the intestinal tract. One main function is to help prevent occasional good/bad flora imbalance. The “good” flora do this by crowding out the “bad” in the intestinal tract. Some common indicators of flora imbalance may be:
- Relief of occasional heartburn
- Relief of occasional indigestion
- Food and environmental allergies
- Lactose intolerance
- Dry skin
- Occasional jock itch
- Vaginal health
ThreeLac Active Ingredients
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may help crowd out “bad” flora in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: The Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group, and exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
GHT Threelac Probiotic Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (1500 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||75 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine)||.4 mg||20%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine)||.4 mg||27%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||.4 mg||23%|
|GHT3 Proprietary Probiotic Blend|
Bacillus Coagulans, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Refined Dry Yeast Powder, Dietary Fiber as Galactomannan, Bacillus Subtilis, Enterococcus Faecalis
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.|
†† Not a significant source of sugar.